Spa Guidelines and Policies – What to Expect
Clients that arrive after their scheduled appointment time may have their service shortened as a courtesy to other clients. We appreciate your understanding.
Cell Phones and PDA’s:
We strive to keep a peaceful spa atmosphere for all of our clients. So please turn cell phones and other electronic devices off, or switch to the vibrate/silent mode while in the spa. We appreciate it and so will your fellow clients.
Service selections and pricing are updated from time to time, and are published in our brochures available at the spa as well as online at our website.
General Individual Appointments – We require 24 hours notice for cancelling appointments. As a reminder, we will call to confirm your appointment the day before.
Groups / Parties / Multiple Services / Packages: Bookings for groups of three (3) or more individuals, or a total of four (4) or more services must be secured with a credit card. Cancellations must be made a minimum of 24-hours in advance for weekday group bookings and packages or 48 hours in advance for Saturday bookings, otherwise a cancellation charge equal to 50% of the total price for the services booked will be charged to your credit card. Acceptable forms of payment for group bookings include cash, credit card, check or A Time to Spa gift certificates. Gift cards and gift certificates from Spa Finder, Mimis, Salon Wish, Way Spa, and Spa Wish are not accepted for group bookings. Bookings for private spa events (including deposits and cancellation provisions) are handled in accordance with A Time to Spa’s private event agreement.
Spa Products – If for any reason you are not satisfied with a product you purchased, you can return it within 7 days of the original purchase date for a replacement or refund. You must have a valid receipt documenting that the purchase had been made within the last 7 days.
Spa Services – A Time to Spa strives to provide the utmost in customer service and satisfaction with spa services provided. If you are displeased with your spa service, please bring it to the attention of the receptionist at the time of checkout. It is our policy to ensure that all services are provided properly and professionally, and upon approval of spa management, you will be eligible to receive a follow-up complimentary service in order for us to have the chance to “make it right” and please you. We do not provide refunds for spa services or packages; the sole remedy is providing a complimentary follow-up service.
Payment by Check:
We will accept a check up to $100 with a valid driver’s license for new clients. A $30 service fee will be charged for all returned checks marked unpayable. We reserve the right to refuse payment by check if proper identification cannot be provided or confirmed.
Gift Certificates and Gift Cards
Gift certificates purchased at A Time to Spa or online via our website are honored as a form of payment for both regular priced and discounted services and package deals, with the exception of gift certificates purchased online as part of special gift certificate promotions (gift certificate auctions and sales). Terms and Conditions for those gift certificates are further defined below.
Terms and Conditions for Gift Certificates Sold during all Gift Certificate Discounted Sales Promotions
- All Gift Certificate purchases are non-refundable and not redeemable for Cash.
- Use of gift certificates sold at a discounted price cannot be combined with any other promos or discounts being offered by A Time to Spa.
- Gratuities are not included in the purchase price (customarily 15-20%).
- Gift certificates sold at a discounted price may not be used for product purchases.
- Gift certificates sold at a discounted price will not be accepted for payment of the designated service(s) during spa parties or any group bookings for three (3) or more clients, but may be used at at the value of their purchase price for these bookings.
- All gift certificates sold during Gift Certificate Promotional Sales will expire as indicated on the gift certificate; thereafter they may only be used at their purchase dollar value.
- Any add-ons to spa services will be charged at full retail price per our menu of services.
- Services may not be lengthened in time when using a gift certificate sold at a discounted price.
- Clients may substitute conventional polish for shellac manicures purchased as a discounted service, however no credit will be issued for the difference in cost.